Honiton Camera Club focuses on new year programme
- Credit: Archant
Since launching its new season in September, Honiton Camera Club members have shared their summer images with critique evenings and two internal competitions.
Some stunning and highly graphic images have been shown and the club also enjoyed an illustrative talk on composition and how to professionally mount images for presentation.
The New Year season begins with a talk by award-winning professional photographer Rosie Parsons on portrait photography, on Friday, January 24.
Apart from photography outings, various internal and external competitions, the club also receives invitations to photograph local events, which this year saw them being invited by Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society to photograph its production of Robin Hood at The Manor Pavilion Theatre.
Honiton Camera Club meets fortnightly at the Methodist Church, Chapel Street, off New Street, Honiton EX14 1EU, from 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
You may also want to watch:
New members are always welcome at £3 per session for the first couple of sessions - with annual membership being £35. Guests are also welcome when a speaker is invited to attend.
For more information visit: www.honitoncamera.club
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert