Honiton card shop aiming to clinch crown at prestigious awards
- Credit: Archant
A Honiton card shop is hoping to clinch the crown at a prestigious awards ceremony this year.
Just Cards, in High Street, has secured a place in the final of the Retas Awards, which were launched by Progressive Greetings magazine to recognise and reward the UK’s best greeting card retailers.
The outlet has been in Honiton for 30 years, and ran by Maggie Wynn for the last 11 years.
She said: “I am absolutely thrilled to be acknowledged.
“I could not do it without our lovely customers. Honiton is a lovely town to work in.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope we win!”
All Retas finalists were decided as a result of an industry-wide poll of greeting card suppliers, reps and agents and validated by a panel of experts.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
The winners of The Retas 2018 will be revealed at an awards lunch at the Dorchester Hotel, London, on July 11.