Honiton children sing up for new school piano
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign – to help raise money for a new school piano.
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign - to help raise money for a new school piano.
Local Sign and Sign teacher Sarah Glover led workshops with the younger children and junior pupils taught each other songs.
At the end of the day, all the children performed in front of parents.
Sarah said: "The day was a huge success and the children, and their teachers, all seemed to have great fun.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very proud of the children for all the effort they put into the day, and I hope they will soon have enough money for their new piano.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding