Honiton children sing up for new school piano
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign – to help raise money for a new school piano.
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign - to help raise money for a new school piano.
Local Sign and Sign teacher Sarah Glover led workshops with the younger children and junior pupils taught each other songs.
At the end of the day, all the children performed in front of parents.
Sarah said: "The day was a huge success and the children, and their teachers, all seemed to have great fun.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very proud of the children for all the effort they put into the day, and I hope they will soon have enough money for their new piano.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 8 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 9 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 10 Jazz festival teams up with radio station to amplify the vibe