Honiton children sing up for new school piano
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign – to help raise money for a new school piano.
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign - to help raise money for a new school piano.
Local Sign and Sign teacher Sarah Glover led workshops with the younger children and junior pupils taught each other songs.
At the end of the day, all the children performed in front of parents.
Sarah said: "The day was a huge success and the children, and their teachers, all seemed to have great fun.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very proud of the children for all the effort they put into the day, and I hope they will soon have enough money for their new piano.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon