Honiton children sing up for new school piano
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign – to help raise money for a new school piano.
EVERY pupil at Littletown Primary School in Honiton took part in a sponsored sing and sign - to help raise money for a new school piano.
Local Sign and Sign teacher Sarah Glover led workshops with the younger children and junior pupils taught each other songs.
At the end of the day, all the children performed in front of parents.
Sarah said: "The day was a huge success and the children, and their teachers, all seemed to have great fun.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very proud of the children for all the effort they put into the day, and I hope they will soon have enough money for their new piano.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 4 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Steve's Great Hike