Honiton: Citation and Town Crest for Terry Farebrother
HONITON S former street market supervisor, Terry Farebrother, has been presented with a citation and plaque by Honiton Town Council.
HONITON'S former street market supervisor, Terry Farebrother, has been presented with a citation and plaque by Honiton Town Council.
Long-serving Mr Farebrother recently retired after years of sterling service.
Councillor Vivienne Ash, the Mayor of Honiton, accompanied by former mayor Councillor Sally Casson and town clerk Lyn Hargood, made the presentation at Mr Farebrother's High Street shop, Liquid Assets.
Mr Farebrother said: "It was greatly appreciated, and I regard it as an honour to receive the Town Crest for past services rendered.
You may also want to watch:
"My wife, Annie, was also very pleased to receive a bouquet of flowers, for her secretarial work over the years that enabled me to carry out my duties in an efficient manner."
He added: "As administrator for the Tourist Information Centre, I still have my 'toe in the water' on local issues and will continue to promote Honiton as a place to visit.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020