Honiton: Citation and Town Crest for Terry Farebrother
HONITON S former street market supervisor, Terry Farebrother, has been presented with a citation and plaque by Honiton Town Council.
HONITON'S former street market supervisor, Terry Farebrother, has been presented with a citation and plaque by Honiton Town Council.
Long-serving Mr Farebrother recently retired after years of sterling service.
Councillor Vivienne Ash, the Mayor of Honiton, accompanied by former mayor Councillor Sally Casson and town clerk Lyn Hargood, made the presentation at Mr Farebrother's High Street shop, Liquid Assets.
Mr Farebrother said: "It was greatly appreciated, and I regard it as an honour to receive the Town Crest for past services rendered.
You may also want to watch:
"My wife, Annie, was also very pleased to receive a bouquet of flowers, for her secretarial work over the years that enabled me to carry out my duties in an efficient manner."
He added: "As administrator for the Tourist Information Centre, I still have my 'toe in the water' on local issues and will continue to promote Honiton as a place to visit.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help