Honiton firefighters to raise money for Lee Close family
- Credit: Archant
Sponsored car wash to be held in aid of the family following the tragic fire in Honiton.
FIREFIGHTERS in Honiton will be raising money for the family of those who tragically lost their lives in a fatal fire in the town.
The sponsored car wash takes place at Honiton Fire Station, Dowell Street on Saturday, April 20, from 9am to 2pm.
All proceeds will go to an appeal set up for the Lee Close family.
People in the town have pulled together to help the family by donating clothing, furniture and other items.
You may also want to watch:
A bank account has also been set up for donations.
The house fire at Lee Close, last Friday, claimed the lives of Rosie Bennellick, 17, Harvey Bennellick, aged three, and Rosie’s boyfriend Andy Gunn, 18, from Bishopsteignton.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief