Honiton GP announces job share
Dr David Seamark is changing his work pattern in October and will be joined by Dr Danny Murphy.
After over 22 years of full-time general practice at Honiton Surgery, combined with an active research career, Dr David Seamark is changing his work pattern in October.
Following a sabbatical in September, Dr Seamark will be joined in a job-share arrangement by Dr Danny Murphy.
Dr Murphy is a locally-trained GP who has a special interest in rheumatology (musculoskeletal medicine) and he will bring new clinical skills to the practice.
He is already well-known in the Honiton practice where he has helped out with locum and maternity leave cover.
Dr Murphy is also involved in medical research which fits well with Dr Seamark’s research interests. Patients registered with Dr David Seamark will be seen by either Dr Murphy or Dr Seamark.
Dr Seamark will continue as lead research GP for the Honiton Group Practice and will be spending more time on research into end-of-life care in the community and working with the Peninsula Medical School.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route