Honiton gym refurbished and rebranded
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Honiton Leisure Centre have helped implement a complete transformation of the gym facilities, working round the clock to make sure it could have a successful re-launch.
A Honiton gym has been refurbished - and rebranded - in only a matter of weeks.
Staff at LED Honiton Leisure Centre have helped implement a complete transformation of the gym facilities, working round the clock to make sure it could have a successful re-launch.
The gym, now rebranded as Honiton Fitness, hosts 54 stations with a mixture of cardio, strength and functional equipment.
The new Technogym Excite range includes treadmills, vario climbers, upright and recumbent bikes, cross overs, Excite climb, arm bikes, TRX, full and half squat rack along with a full range of fixed resistance machines.
You may also want to watch:
It also offers new facilities, such as SKILLMILL - a machine for athletes to improve their performance in a single product.
Area manager Andrew Dare, said: “With 80 exercise classes per week and more fantastic classes to follow in October, we hope that customers can enjoy a variety of exercise options to keep them motivated and achieve their goals.”
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis