Honiton hairdresser Student of the Year
Billie Jennings praised for her dedication to all aspects of her trade.
Billie Jennings, a hairdresser at Amity Hair Gallery in Honiton, has graduated from Exeter College and been named Student of the Year.
Newly qualified Billie’s dedication to her craft has been praised by her employer, Elaine Bosence.
“We are very proud and delighted by Billie’s achievements,” she told the Midweek Herald.
“She has worked very hard and is very dedicated to all aspects of hairdressing.
You may also want to watch:
“She has a very pleasant personality at all times and deserves to receive this prestigious award with great honour.”
You can book an appointment with Billie by calling 01404 41997.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes