HONITON: Hannah is crowned queen
Town centre event signals the start of the East Devon illuminated carnival season.
THIS is the moment Hannah Enticott became Honiton’s new carnival queen.
The 14-year-old Honiton Community College student was crowned by the Mayor of Honiton, Councillor Peter Fleming, in the town centre on Saturday.
As you can tell by her stunning dress, this year’s royal float has a theme.
You can find out what the theme is by watching Seaton Carnival on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The 8pm procession is the first on the East Devon illuminated carnival circuit.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery