HONITON: Hannah is crowned queen
Town centre event signals the start of the East Devon illuminated carnival season.
THIS is the moment Hannah Enticott became Honiton’s new carnival queen.
The 14-year-old Honiton Community College student was crowned by the Mayor of Honiton, Councillor Peter Fleming, in the town centre on Saturday.
As you can tell by her stunning dress, this year’s royal float has a theme.
You can find out what the theme is by watching Seaton Carnival on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The 8pm procession is the first on the East Devon illuminated carnival circuit.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 4 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon