HONITON: Hannah is crowned queen
Town centre event signals the start of the East Devon illuminated carnival season.
THIS is the moment Hannah Enticott became Honiton’s new carnival queen.
The 14-year-old Honiton Community College student was crowned by the Mayor of Honiton, Councillor Peter Fleming, in the town centre on Saturday.
As you can tell by her stunning dress, this year’s royal float has a theme.
You can find out what the theme is by watching Seaton Carnival on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The 8pm procession is the first on the East Devon illuminated carnival circuit.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 9 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington