Two arrests made after disturbance in Honiton High Street
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested at the weekend after a disturbance in Honiton.
Two men, aged 25 and 30, were arrested by police following reports of a disturbance in Honiton High Street.
The incident occurred around midnight on Saturday, September 19, and both men have since been released under investigation while enquires continue.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called to reports of a disturbance in High Street, Honiton, at around midnight on Saturday, September 19.
“A 30-year-old man from the Exeter area was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence and assault of an emergency worker. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
“A 25-year-old man from the Honiton area was arrested on suspicion of breach of the peace, being drunk and disorderly and assault of an emergency worker. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone