Honiton: How to make a bottonhole
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club s September meeting. She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club's September meeting.
She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
Julie is pictured with craft club member Gilli Cooper.
Next month, on October 28, Meryl Archer will talk club members through the craft of making flowers from wax.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting, taking place at Meadow View Chapel, King Street, will start at 10.30am.
There is a 50p charge and visitors are welcome to attend.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder