Honiton: How to make a bottonhole
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club s September meeting. She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club's September meeting.
She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
Julie is pictured with craft club member Gilli Cooper.
Next month, on October 28, Meryl Archer will talk club members through the craft of making flowers from wax.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting, taking place at Meadow View Chapel, King Street, will start at 10.30am.
There is a 50p charge and visitors are welcome to attend.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon