Honiton: How to make a bottonhole
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club s September meeting. She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
JULIE Spiller was the guest demonstrator at Honiton Craft Club's September meeting.
She demonstrated the art of buttonhole making.
Julie is pictured with craft club member Gilli Cooper.
Next month, on October 28, Meryl Archer will talk club members through the craft of making flowers from wax.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting, taking place at Meadow View Chapel, King Street, will start at 10.30am.
There is a 50p charge and visitors are welcome to attend.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 5 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 6 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 9 We're wild about open spaces but beware, others are not
- 10 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton