Honiton: Kids 'love everything' about Orchard exhibition
CHILDREN enjoyed the sights – and tastes – on offer at the Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton this morning (Wednesday, August 19).
CHILDREN enjoyed the sights - and tastes - on offer at the Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton this morning (Wednesday, August 19).
An 'apple morning' was staged to celebrate the gallery's Orchard exhibition.
Free apple cake and apple juice, all made in Devon, were on offer during the event.
Enjoying the experience were sisters Meg and Flo Somers.
You may also want to watch:
"I like everything - in fact, I love it," said Meg.
Meg, seven, and Flo, five, are pictured toasting the exhibition, which runs until August 29.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 4 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Singing in the Valleys for Alan
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton