Honiton man thanks Carol for her help
- Credit: Archant
Gordon Tillier, from Honiton, is the latest beneficiary of the Joe Gilson Mobility Scheme.
Mr Tillier received a replacement scooter from the scheme’s founder, Carol Gilson.
He said: “Having a scooter changes peoples lives.
“I can’t thank Carol enough.
“She has always kept me mobile.”
You may also want to watch:
Carol said: “If you have any mobility aids or if you are in need of anything, please contact me on 0140443341, or email email@example.com
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon