Honiton Market Charter Day
Another successful weekend for annual event.
HONITON was the place to be last weekend when the town hosted its annual Market Charter Day.
A host of events, including a classic car show and charity market, delighted shoppers and visitors.
A wide cross section of groups in the town, including 1st Honiton Scouts and Honiton Running Club, played their part by organising events to coincide with the celebrations.
A dedicated committee organised the weekend and members are already planning improvements for next year’s events.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend marked Honiton’s centuries old tradition of being a market town.
Highlights included displays by Honiton Twirlstars and local gymnasts.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
More pictures are in the MyPhotos section of this website.