Honiton Market Charter Day
Another successful weekend for annual event.
HONITON was the place to be last weekend when the town hosted its annual Market Charter Day.
A host of events, including a classic car show and charity market, delighted shoppers and visitors.
A wide cross section of groups in the town, including 1st Honiton Scouts and Honiton Running Club, played their part by organising events to coincide with the celebrations.
A dedicated committee organised the weekend and members are already planning improvements for next year’s events.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend marked Honiton’s centuries old tradition of being a market town.
Highlights included displays by Honiton Twirlstars and local gymnasts.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 3 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 6 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 7 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 Heatwave stops play at Axminster Bowls
- 10 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
More pictures are in the MyPhotos section of this website.