Honiton Market Charter Day
Another successful weekend for annual event.
HONITON was the place to be last weekend when the town hosted its annual Market Charter Day.
A host of events, including a classic car show and charity market, delighted shoppers and visitors.
A wide cross section of groups in the town, including 1st Honiton Scouts and Honiton Running Club, played their part by organising events to coincide with the celebrations.
A dedicated committee organised the weekend and members are already planning improvements for next year’s events.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend marked Honiton’s centuries old tradition of being a market town.
Highlights included displays by Honiton Twirlstars and local gymnasts.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
More pictures are in the MyPhotos section of this website.