Honiton Maturettes: Clarion call for former majorettes to step forward
FORMER members of Honiton Young Britons and Honiton Majorettes are wanted – for a one night only return to their youth.
FORMER members of Honiton Young Britons and Honiton Majorettes are wanted - for a one night only return to their youth.
Dawn Enticott, of Honiton Twirlstars, is co-ordinating training for The Maturettes, who are set to make a one-off appearance at this year's Honiton Christmas Carnival.
The procession will take place at 5.30pm on Saturday, December 5, but training is already under way.
The Maturettes will be meeting in the skittle alley at Honiton Royal British Legion Club from 8pm to 10pm on Mondays from next week. Former majorettes, just turn up! Additional baton twirling training is available on Thursdays.
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Majorettes are assisting with musical instruments.
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 9 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 10 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers