Honiton Maturettes: Clarion call for former majorettes to step forward
FORMER members of Honiton Young Britons and Honiton Majorettes are wanted – for a one night only return to their youth.
FORMER members of Honiton Young Britons and Honiton Majorettes are wanted - for a one night only return to their youth.
Dawn Enticott, of Honiton Twirlstars, is co-ordinating training for The Maturettes, who are set to make a one-off appearance at this year's Honiton Christmas Carnival.
The procession will take place at 5.30pm on Saturday, December 5, but training is already under way.
The Maturettes will be meeting in the skittle alley at Honiton Royal British Legion Club from 8pm to 10pm on Mondays from next week. Former majorettes, just turn up! Additional baton twirling training is available on Thursdays.
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Majorettes are assisting with musical instruments.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 4 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Time to remember work of the NHS - and a way you can help locally
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 9 Summer progress at Exeter City
- 10 Beautiful time of year to enjoy angling