Honiton Probus Club plans to reverse the decline in its membership
- Credit: Archant
Struggling Honiton Probus Club has a new team at the helm.
Mike MacTavish took over as chairman from Lawrence Locke and Mike Underdown succeeded John Hicks as secretary.
Later, members discussed the club’s future in the light of declining attendances.
Mr Hicks said the possible options included winding the club up or converting to a mixed club.
Members wanted to continue in the present form.
You may also want to watch:
They also recognised they needed to reverse the membership decline through a proactive advertising campaign.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis