Honiton residents march against cuts to public services
Outing to London for TUC event.
HONITON residents were on the march in London on Saturday protesting against cuts to public services.
Among them was former mayoress Sheila Whitlock and Tony and Edna Simpson.
The TUC-organised event was the biggest demonstration to have taken place in Britain for 20 years.
Marchers want the government to consider alternatives to cuts.
You may also want to watch:
Those from Honiton said they enjoyed the tremendous carnival atmosphere of the occasion.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery