Honiton’s Citizen of the Year
Rotary Club makes presentation.
THE Rotary Club of Honiton, in conjunction with The Midweek Herald, has announced the name of this year’s Citizen of the Year.
The recipient was honoured at a special luncheon, held at The Deer Park Country Hotel on Monday.
John Dalton, the Rotary Club’s president, handed over an engraved silver salver and Belinda Bennett, editor of The Herald, presented the winner with a cheque.
The number of nominations received this year surpassed all other years.
You may also want to watch:
Rotarians chose the winner and The Herald sponsored the cash prize.
Find out who won in next week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 4 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 5 Roadmap out of pandemic cheers Charter Day organisers
- 6 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Good to see the Chiefs' stars get their Lions' share for coveted tour
- 9 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 10 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio