Honiton’s Citizen of the Year
Rotary Club makes presentation.
THE Rotary Club of Honiton, in conjunction with The Midweek Herald, has announced the name of this year’s Citizen of the Year.
The recipient was honoured at a special luncheon, held at The Deer Park Country Hotel on Monday.
John Dalton, the Rotary Club’s president, handed over an engraved silver salver and Belinda Bennett, editor of The Herald, presented the winner with a cheque.
The number of nominations received this year surpassed all other years.
Rotarians chose the winner and The Herald sponsored the cash prize.
Find out who won in next week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 2 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 3 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 4 Serious road accident at Wilmington
- 5 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 6 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 7 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
- 8 Rise on the rise with confident home victory
- 9 Bringing the best of British to Honiton
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products