Honiton’s Citizen of the Year
Rotary Club makes presentation.
THE Rotary Club of Honiton, in conjunction with The Midweek Herald, has announced the name of this year’s Citizen of the Year.
The recipient was honoured at a special luncheon, held at The Deer Park Country Hotel on Monday.
John Dalton, the Rotary Club’s president, handed over an engraved silver salver and Belinda Bennett, editor of The Herald, presented the winner with a cheque.
The number of nominations received this year surpassed all other years.
You may also want to watch:
Rotarians chose the winner and The Herald sponsored the cash prize.
Find out who won in next week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 An unacceptable imposition on hard-working councillors
- 3 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 4 Exeter Science Park builds back greener with space for 100 new jobs
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 7 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 8 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests