Honiton’s future up for discussion
Honiton Town Council to discuss its response to the local plan.
An extraordinary meeting is to be held by Honiton Town Council to discuss the town’s future.
Councillors will be discussing the council’s draft response to East Devon District Council’s local plan tonight (Monday).
The local plan, currently up for consultation until the end of the month, will set a blueprint for future development in town’s across East Devon.
Members of the public are invited to attend as observers.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting starts at 7pm in the council’s New Street offices.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre