Honiton’s newest literary stars
Talented writers at Littletown Primary have their work published after winning a competition.
YOUNG writers in Honiton are set to become the latest literary stars after winning a creative writing competition to have their work put into print.
The year six pupils from Littletown Primary School won the chance to have their stories published in Mini Sagas: Fictional Fun Tiny Tales from Across the UK as part of the Young Writers’ Mini Sagas competition.
They had to write a story of less than 50 words.
The school is now in with the chance of winning a cash prize of up to �1,000 if it is selected as one of the school winners.
You may also want to watch:
The book is set to be published on September 30.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost