Honiton’s newest literary stars
Talented writers at Littletown Primary have their work published after winning a competition.
YOUNG writers in Honiton are set to become the latest literary stars after winning a creative writing competition to have their work put into print.
The year six pupils from Littletown Primary School won the chance to have their stories published in Mini Sagas: Fictional Fun Tiny Tales from Across the UK as part of the Young Writers’ Mini Sagas competition.
They had to write a story of less than 50 words.
The school is now in with the chance of winning a cash prize of up to �1,000 if it is selected as one of the school winners.
You may also want to watch:
The book is set to be published on September 30.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event