Honiton’s newest literary stars
Talented writers at Littletown Primary have their work published after winning a competition.
YOUNG writers in Honiton are set to become the latest literary stars after winning a creative writing competition to have their work put into print.
The year six pupils from Littletown Primary School won the chance to have their stories published in Mini Sagas: Fictional Fun Tiny Tales from Across the UK as part of the Young Writers’ Mini Sagas competition.
They had to write a story of less than 50 words.
The school is now in with the chance of winning a cash prize of up to �1,000 if it is selected as one of the school winners.
You may also want to watch:
The book is set to be published on September 30.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 10 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon