Honiton Show 2018 is another big success
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people flocked to another successful Honiton Show, which was put on under sunny skies.
The popular event was held at Honiton Showground last week, and pulled in visitors from around the country.
Guests were delighted by several hot billings in the main ring, including a performance from Bolddog Lings Freestyle Motocross Team.
There were also plenty of ribbons won as the usual sheep and cow competitions were held, with some expert judging on show.
A friendly, but competitive, tug o’ war competition also drew in a large crowd of spectators.
You may also want to watch:
On the lower field, a grand array of vintage agricultural machines were showcased under the sun, while a food hall bursting with local produce attracted hundreds of hungry diners.
Kids had plenty to choose from with a bouncy castle, ferret racing and pony rides just some of the entertainment on offer.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
Shoppers also enjoyed browsing more than 400 trade stands which pitched up at this year’s event.