Honiton Show 2018 is another big success
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people flocked to another successful Honiton Show, which was put on under sunny skies.
The popular event was held at Honiton Showground last week, and pulled in visitors from around the country.
Guests were delighted by several hot billings in the main ring, including a performance from Bolddog Lings Freestyle Motocross Team.
There were also plenty of ribbons won as the usual sheep and cow competitions were held, with some expert judging on show.
A friendly, but competitive, tug o’ war competition also drew in a large crowd of spectators.
You may also want to watch:
On the lower field, a grand array of vintage agricultural machines were showcased under the sun, while a food hall bursting with local produce attracted hundreds of hungry diners.
Kids had plenty to choose from with a bouncy castle, ferret racing and pony rides just some of the entertainment on offer.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
Shoppers also enjoyed browsing more than 400 trade stands which pitched up at this year’s event.