A family day out not to be missed
The event will take place at the Weston showground and the main ring attraction is top motorcycle display team Bolddog ‘Lings’.
The show is the biggest one day event of its kind in Devon and is celebrating its 120th year.
Parking at the showground is free, but a free bus service will run from Lace Walk from 9am.
Tickets for the show are on sale now at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Midweek Herald team will be at the show all day and is looking forward to meeting as many visitors as possible.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 William conquers 200 books
- 10 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed