A family day out not to be missed
The event will take place at the Weston showground and the main ring attraction is top motorcycle display team Bolddog ‘Lings’.
The show is the biggest one day event of its kind in Devon and is celebrating its 120th year.
Parking at the showground is free, but a free bus service will run from Lace Walk from 9am.
Tickets for the show are on sale now at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Midweek Herald team will be at the show all day and is looking forward to meeting as many visitors as possible.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon