A family day out not to be missed
The event will take place at the Weston showground and the main ring attraction is top motorcycle display team Bolddog ‘Lings’.
The show is the biggest one day event of its kind in Devon and is celebrating its 120th year.
Parking at the showground is free, but a free bus service will run from Lace Walk from 9am.
Tickets for the show are on sale now at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Midweek Herald team will be at the show all day and is looking forward to meeting as many visitors as possible.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations