Fancy a tipple? Up to 14 new gins to be showcased at Honiton pub festival this month
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A 17-day festival of gin is being held at a Honiton pub – serving up to 14 spirits from England, Scotland, Wales, Republic of Ireland and Italy.
The festival will run at The Star Inn, in New Street, from Friday February, 14 to Sunday March 1.
The pub's manager, Thomas Fursdon, said: "We have sourced an excellent range of gins, a number of which have not previously been available in the pub.
"We are confident that our customers will enjoy the different gins which each have their own unique appeal."
There will be flavoured gins, gin-based liqueurs and a distilled non-alcoholic.
You may also want to watch:
The flavours include ginger and cinnamon, fresh strawberry, grapefruit, rhubarb, marmalade, watermelon, berries and orange blossom.
Tasting notes on all of the gins will be available in the pub and in addition, the eatery will offer its regular range of gins.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone