Honiton Superdrug is opening tomorrow - here’s what you need to know
- Credit: Archant
The store will be opened by Honiton mayor John Zarczynksi.
One of the biggest health and beauty retailers in the UK is opening its Honiton store on Black Friday - the biggest shopping day of the calendar year.
Superdrug will be officially opened by town mayor John Zarczynksi at 8.30am tomorrow.
The outlet, which is based in Lace Walk, has opened in the units formerly occupied by discount clothing and home retailer Store 21.
The new store has created 15 job and will offer a range of beauty and toiletries, designer fragrances, and exclusive makeup brands including vegan brand B., GOSH, Makeup Revolution, e.l.f and Nip + Fab.
You may also want to watch:
Every time they shop, Health and Beautycard members will be able to collect points to redeem on future purchases and also benefit from exclusive deals and offers.
Kate Thompson, Superdrug Honiton’s manager said: “We are delighted to confirm that we will be opening a new store in Lace Walk.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
“We are excited to be bringing our unique mix of beauty, fragrances and wellbeing to East Devon along with our exclusive Christmas gift ranges.”
Superdrug is the second largest health and beauty retailer in the country behind Boots, with more than 700 stores nationwide.