Honiton to celebrate the Tour of Britain
Three days of events planned to coincide with the cycling event’s visit to the town.
THREE days of events have been planned to mark the Tour of Britain’s visit to Honiton.
The town’s running and cycling clubs, under the umbrella of Sport4Honiton, will be hosting a weekend of activities on September 11 and 12 – ahead of the Tour’s September 14 visit.
The sports festival will include fun runs and bike rides, a duathlon and taster sessions. Leisure East Devon will run a Swim4Free event to coincide with the weekend.
On the day the Tour comes to Honiton, street entertainment will be provided by Boogie Bass Bugs and Allhallows Museum will waive entry fees. Honiton Town Council is supporting the festival.
You may also want to watch:
Certain traders will be offering discounts on September 14. Look out for special leaflets. Visit dedicated website www.sport4honiton.org for the latest information.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire