Honiton Town Council grants - apply now
Applications must be returned by December 31.
Application forms are available for 2012 grants from Honiton Town Council.
Local organisations or groups helping people in Honiton are eligible to apply.
Earlier this year, the council awarded grants totalling just over �6,000.
Application forms, which must be returned by December 31, are available from the council’s offices in New Street or can be downloaded from the authority’s website - www.honiton.gov.uk
Members of the council’s policy and finance committee will consider applications in February.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight