Traffic delays on A30 due to accident
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The A30 is closed both ways this afternoon (Sunday) due to a road traffic collision between Honiton and Monkton.
There is heavy traffic in the area from A35 Monkton Road in Honiton to Hedgend Road in Monkton, but the A303 at Horton Cross has re-opened.
There were delays of up to more than 30 minutes.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall police said: “The crash at involved a single car - a blue Kia.
“An ambulance crew is at the scene but everybody was out of the vehicle, conscious and breathing when emergency services arrived.”
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE: The A30 reopened at 2.55pm but traffic remains heavy in the area.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis