Traffic delays on A30 due to accident
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The A30 is closed both ways this afternoon (Sunday) due to a road traffic collision between Honiton and Monkton.
There is heavy traffic in the area from A35 Monkton Road in Honiton to Hedgend Road in Monkton, but the A303 at Horton Cross has re-opened.
There were delays of up to more than 30 minutes.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall police said: “The crash at involved a single car - a blue Kia.
“An ambulance crew is at the scene but everybody was out of the vehicle, conscious and breathing when emergency services arrived.”
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE: The A30 reopened at 2.55pm but traffic remains heavy in the area.
- 1 More grants dished out to groups providing crisis support
- 2 Honiton town council confirms Beehive car park changes
- 3 Sunday parking charge for Honiton, Axminster and Ottery
- 4 Seaton needs to 'gear up' for life after Covid
- 5 Championship memories with Dunkeswell Rovers
- 6 How Honiton welcomed home its heroes from battlefields
- 7 Seaton and Beer say farewell to vicar and his family
- 8 New blueprint for rail travel in East Devon
- 9 Surprise funding boost for animal sanctuary
- 10 Colyton Primary 'blown away' by town's generosity