Honiton: Who is responsible for this criminal damage?
WHO is responsible for this graffiti? Police in Honiton have issued an appeal for information.
WHO is responsible for this graffiti?
Police in Honiton have issued an appeal for information.
Criminal damage featuring this lettering has been reported in Streamers Meadow and Whitebridges overnight on Sunday, September 27.
Silver spray paint was used.
You may also want to watch:
Call PCSO Sue Rowe on 08452 777444 if you can identify the culprit.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers