Honiton Wine Bar seeks nominations for those who have supported the community during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Wine Bar is seeking nominations for people who have served the community during the lockdown.
The bar, which has reopened via a takeaway service is looking for local lockdown legends
When they launched in the middle of June, via the venue’s Facebook page, they said: “We want to celebrate and show some appreciation for our local legends. Tag someone who has made a difference during lockdown... keyworkers, NHS staff, local business owners, voluntary services etc. Let’s offer them a massive Thank you .”
Anyone who makes a nomination is in with a chance of winning a meal for two and a bottle of wine.
The team at the bar is also raising money for The Random Kitchen by cycling the length of the Jurassic Coast on exercise bikes. Anyone wishing to make a donation should contact them.
You may also want to watch:
The bar offers a tapas menu and a selection of fast food, wine and beverages which will be available from Wednesday to Saturday starting at 5.30pm.
You can contact them on 01404 47889 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.honitonwinebar.com or the bar’s Facebook page.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery