Honiton woman injured by dog lead
Extending lead wrapped around passer-by and caused painful cut.
A HONITON woman sustained a painful cut to her ankle - by an extending dog lead.
The woman, who does not wish to be named, was walking along the River Gissage, between Whitebridges and Battishorne Road, on Tuesday last week when the injury was sustained.
She told the Midweek Herald that a dog was allowed to chase other dogs while on an extending lead.
“The owner just let it run. The lead ended up around me, resulting in a very painful leg,” the woman said.
You may also want to watch:
“A cut lower down on my ankle started to bleed.”
She is now warning dog owners to be vigiliant when using extending dog leads.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 5 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 6 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 7 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first
- 10 The importance of renewable energy