Honiton: Zimmer frame wanted for comedy show
Honiton Players make public appeal.
A ZIMMER frame is needed as a prop for a forthcoming comedy production in Honiton.
Wanted posters have gone up around the town, courtesy of Honiton Players.
Members are in rehearsals for their next show, Party Piece, a comedy by Richard Harris.
The curtain will go up on the play at Honiton Royal British Legion Club on November 12.
Sheila Wall, the newly-elected chairman of Honiton Players, said: “If anybody can lend up a Zimmer frame, we would love to heard from them.”
If you can help, call Mrs Wall on (01404) 42685.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 5 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 6 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League
Jan Guscott, a founding member of Honiton Players and the theatre group’s former chairman, has been elected president.