Honiton: Zimmer frame wanted for comedy show
Honiton Players make public appeal.
A ZIMMER frame is needed as a prop for a forthcoming comedy production in Honiton.
Wanted posters have gone up around the town, courtesy of Honiton Players.
Members are in rehearsals for their next show, Party Piece, a comedy by Richard Harris.
The curtain will go up on the play at Honiton Royal British Legion Club on November 12.
You may also want to watch:
Sheila Wall, the newly-elected chairman of Honiton Players, said: “If anybody can lend up a Zimmer frame, we would love to heard from them.”
If you can help, call Mrs Wall on (01404) 42685.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 4 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 9 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
- 10 Steve and Dee hand over foodbank role to new manager
Jan Guscott, a founding member of Honiton Players and the theatre group’s former chairman, has been elected president.