Honiton: Zimmer frame wanted for comedy show
Honiton Players make public appeal.
A ZIMMER frame is needed as a prop for a forthcoming comedy production in Honiton.
Wanted posters have gone up around the town, courtesy of Honiton Players.
Members are in rehearsals for their next show, Party Piece, a comedy by Richard Harris.
The curtain will go up on the play at Honiton Royal British Legion Club on November 12.
Sheila Wall, the newly-elected chairman of Honiton Players, said: “If anybody can lend up a Zimmer frame, we would love to heard from them.”
If you can help, call Mrs Wall on (01404) 42685.
- 1 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 2 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 3 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 5 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 6 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 7 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 8 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 9 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 10 Man arrested after fire damages multiple Beer buildings
Jan Guscott, a founding member of Honiton Players and the theatre group’s former chairman, has been elected president.