Honiton: Zimmer frame wanted for comedy show
Honiton Players make public appeal.
A ZIMMER frame is needed as a prop for a forthcoming comedy production in Honiton.
Wanted posters have gone up around the town, courtesy of Honiton Players.
Members are in rehearsals for their next show, Party Piece, a comedy by Richard Harris.
The curtain will go up on the play at Honiton Royal British Legion Club on November 12.
You may also want to watch:
Sheila Wall, the newly-elected chairman of Honiton Players, said: “If anybody can lend up a Zimmer frame, we would love to heard from them.”
If you can help, call Mrs Wall on (01404) 42685.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region
Jan Guscott, a founding member of Honiton Players and the theatre group’s former chairman, has been elected president.