Hospiscare launch house clearance service
New venture launched in response to local demand.
Hospiscare is launching a new green business offering house clearance services across East Devon to help stock its chain of charity shops.
The new venture is a response to long-standing local demand says Helen Hutter, the head of retail at Hospiscare.
She said: “For some considerable time people have been asking if we could clear homes or flats and take away goods for our charity shops but we just didn’t have the staff or resources in place to offer this service.
“We pride ourselves at Hospiscare at doing everything to a very high standard so we decided if we were going to do this, we would need to do it professionally as a stand-alone new business venture.”
The charity will offer a range of clearance options from a full fee-based service to selective removal.
It will also received help from Thrifty van and car rental, who have supplied a van for the new house clearance business.
- 1 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Former Seaton bank to become shop
- 5 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 6 Police investigate assault at Axe Vale Show
- 7 Colyton Grammar team wins a national engineering competition
- 8 Chilcotts youngest auctioneer to feature in BBC show
- 9 Neighbourhood plan launched for Broadclyst
- 10 Dorset folk dou performing in Colyton next month
For more information call 01392 874856 or email email@example.com