Hospiscare launch house clearance service
New venture launched in response to local demand.
Hospiscare is launching a new green business offering house clearance services across East Devon to help stock its chain of charity shops.
The new venture is a response to long-standing local demand says Helen Hutter, the head of retail at Hospiscare.
She said: “For some considerable time people have been asking if we could clear homes or flats and take away goods for our charity shops but we just didn’t have the staff or resources in place to offer this service.
“We pride ourselves at Hospiscare at doing everything to a very high standard so we decided if we were going to do this, we would need to do it professionally as a stand-alone new business venture.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity will offer a range of clearance options from a full fee-based service to selective removal.
It will also received help from Thrifty van and car rental, who have supplied a van for the new house clearance business.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
For more information call 01392 874856 or email email@example.com