Hospiscare pays tribute to Nick
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to a Hospiscare trustee from Gittisham.
Nick Agg-Manning died of cancer on Saturday, April 23.
Glynis Atherton, Hospiscare’s chief executive, paid tribute to Mr Agg-Manning, who served as a Hospiscare trustee for nine years.
She said: “We will miss his energy, his strength of character and his passion for Hospiscare. Nick used his many skills and gifts to support us in a wide variety of ways, whether it was attending formal board meetings, parking cars at events, networking at corporate events or organising his own fundraising events.
“Nick’s death is a huge loss to Sarah and his family as well as to Hospiscare and the many organisations he worked with.”
You may also want to watch:
On his website, a message from Mr Agg-Manning’s family read: “The family is deeply saddened to inform you that Nick passed away in the early hours [of the morning]. Many knew that he had been suffering from a cancerous condition.”
His funeral service will be held at St Michael’s Church in Gittisham this Friday (May 6), at 2pm.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 9 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre