Hospiscare unveils new logo
- Credit: Archant
The charity’s orange sunshine emblem has been replaced with a colourful tree, which the cause says reflects its growing services.
Hospiscare has unveiled a fresh new logo.
The charity’s orange sunshine emblem has been replaced with a colourful tree, which the cause says reflects its growing services. Hospiscare has also revealed a new strapline: “Caring in the heart of Devon - because every day matters.”
A spokesman for the charity said: “The logo is cheerful and happy, mirroring the positive and enriching work carried out by Hospiscare doctors and nurses, who provide high-quality, free, professional care and support monthly for 700 patients and their families, 365 days-a-year, across Exeter, East and Mid Devon.
“Hospiscare staff are the experts in end-of-life care offering dignity and comfort to people nearing the end of their lives.
You may also want to watch:
“The refreshed brand will help create a stronger identity in
an increasingly competitive
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
charity market. It will also increase our fundraising capacity and raise awareness of Hospiscare with potential funding partners.”
The charity is now focusing on increasing its fundraising efforts to cover rising costs, which have come from its new £1.2million day hospice in Honiton, more nurses and two new projects offering more help to patients.
For more information about Hospiscare, visit www.hospiscare.co.uk or call 01392 688000.