House burgled during royal wedding
Detectives in Honiton appeal for information.
DETECTIVES in Honiton are investigating a burglary that occurred during the royal wedding celebrations last Friday.
A spokesman told The Midweek Herald that a burglary was reported at a house in Lee Close.
Entry was gained to the residential property and a laptop was stolen.
Honiton CID is seeking information regarding the burglary and detectives are keen to trace the whereabouts of the missing laptop.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may be able to assist in the inquiry is urged to contact Honiton CID on 08452 77744 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111, quoting crime number KH/11/275.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK