House fire in Honiton
Fire causes 90 per cent smoke damage to a house in Honiton.
FIRE crews responded to a house fire Honiton, which caused considerable damage to the dwelling.
The incident happened yesterday (Wednesday, April 13) at approximately 6.31pm when two appliances from Honiton were called to the fire in Church Hill.
On arrival another fire appliance was requested.
The incident caused 90 per cent of damage to the kitchen from smoke with 10 per cent of the house damaged by fire.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this 30 per cent of the roof space was also damaged.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'