House fire in Honiton
Dogs rescued from blaze.
Four dogs were rescued and one man was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Honiton this morning (Thursday).
Firefighters from Honiton attended the incident in Langford Avenue at 6.13am after receiving a report from a neighbour about smoke coming from a property.
Fire crews had to force entry into the house and found a fire in a woodburning stove which had filled the ground floor.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.
You may also want to watch:
One man was also treated for smoke inhalation.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis