Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments – at least 300 flats and houses in all.
Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments - at least 300 flats and houses in all. None of them can be considered a starter home or affordable home, and no social housing.
The country's number one priority is affordable housing, so what a dismal record of achievement for our local councils. They have failed our young people, a whole generation.
Does anyone know how this complaint can be taken further, to stop this discrimination? It is an absolute scandal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 5 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 6 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 7 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 8 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 9 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 10 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff