Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments – at least 300 flats and houses in all.
Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments - at least 300 flats and houses in all. None of them can be considered a starter home or affordable home, and no social housing.
The country's number one priority is affordable housing, so what a dismal record of achievement for our local councils. They have failed our young people, a whole generation.
Does anyone know how this complaint can be taken further, to stop this discrimination? It is an absolute scandal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 7 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020