Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments – at least 300 flats and houses in all.
Seaton housing developments in the last decade: two huge retirement blocks, two blocks of flats, nine housing developments - at least 300 flats and houses in all. None of them can be considered a starter home or affordable home, and no social housing.
The country's number one priority is affordable housing, so what a dismal record of achievement for our local councils. They have failed our young people, a whole generation.
Does anyone know how this complaint can be taken further, to stop this discrimination? It is an absolute scandal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 6 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 7 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 8 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 9 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 10 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers