Grant funding available from Honiton Town Council – here’s how to apply
- Credit: Archant
Every year Honiton Town Council awards a series of funding grants to organisations working for or helping the community via community-based projects.
Application forms and the grant criteria are now available either from the town council office by emailing email@example.com or by downloading them from the town council website - www.honiton.gov.uk.
Previously, the council has awarded grants to a range of organisations to help them in their work.
Applications this year must be returned by November 21 2019 for consideration by the council later this year.
Councillor John Zarczynski, Honiton's mayor, said: "We have made provisions for grant funding and we would welcome any local groups to use the opportunity to apply for grants.
You may also want to watch:
"There are more than 300 groups in Honiton and many are not aware that they can apply to the town council for grants."
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 The US Open: part two
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax