How well do you know East Devon?
- Credit: Archant
There are some great views in East Devon but can you recognise where they are?
Over the years, Herald photographers have taken many pictures of East Devon.
So, just for a bit of fun, we are asking how well you know some of the views.
Here we are publishing some pictures from across the Midweek Herald patch, and we have identified the more obvious ones.
There are no prizes, but if you know where the four unidentified pictures are, just place your answers in the comments section.
You may also want to watch:
We will publish the answers on Saturday, February 20.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis