How well do you know this area?
- Credit: Archant
Here is another selection of cropped images taken by Herald photographers for you to peruse.
This is our weekly bit of fun, where we are asking how well you know views in the area
Each week, we publish pictures from across the area, and we have given the answers to last week’s questions.
Our coverage extends to many of the towns in East Devon and the edge of West Dorset.
There are no prizes, it is just for you to test yourself.
You may also want to watch:
We will publish the answers to this week’s questions on Sunday, May 1.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 10 Traders repay public's support with a fortnight feast of fiver offers