How well do you know this area?
- Credit: Archant
Here is another selection of cropped images taken by Herald photographers for you to peruse.
This is our weekly bit of fun, where we are asking how well you know views in the area
Each week, we publish pictures from across the area, and we have given the answers to last week’s questions.
Our coverage extends to many of the towns in East Devon and the edge of West Dorset.
There are no prizes, it is just for you to test yourself.
You may also want to watch:
We will publish the answers to this week’s questions on Sunday, May 1.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations