How you can help the Midweek Herald keep our community together and informed
- Credit: Archant
In tough times like these, trusted local journalism helps keep you informed and helps keep our community together.
We know our area needs unbiased and fact-checked coverage more than ever.
And we are committed to bringing you the latest news and important information in our newspapers and free websites, even as the impact of Covid-19 on our business makes it more difficult to do so.
That’s why I’m asking you to please help us with a contribution towards award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.
You can do that by clicking on the orange ‘Support Our Work’ box above this article and donating a one-off or recurring amount.
You may also want to watch:
Every single gesture of support will keep the news flowing and help strengthen the breadth and quality of our coverage.
It will allow us to keep reporting on our area’s determined fight to beat the virus and to bounce back better than ever.
- 1 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 2 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 3 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 4 The amazing Axminster of 57 years ago
- 5 Podium return for Axe Valley Pedaller
- 6 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 7 Property of the Week: Tansee Hill, Thorncombe
- 8 When a waffle is good for your health
- 9 East Devon Property of the Week
- 10 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
I understand that your own financial security may be unknown at this time and that a lot of deserving groups and organisations are asking for your support.
Your help now would mean more than ever before and help us keep our community updated with important news and information as we all look towards a brighter future.
Andrew Coley, Editor