Hunt for local cooking star begins in Honiton
Win �200 in food vouchers and a life-size cut out of yourself to be displayed in your local Co-Operative.
THE search has begun to find local cooking heroes in Honiton as the Co-Operative launches a competition to find the best seasonal recipe around,
The supermarket is eager to unearth culinary gems being cooked up in the kitchen as well as family recipes that have been passed down through the generations.
The overall winner of the competition will get two places on the Dorset Kitchen workshop at The Lesley Waters Cookery School in October and receive �200 of Co-Operative food vouchers.
They will also get a life-size cut out of themselves, which will accompany their recipe and ingredients in their local store.
You may also want to watch:
The judging panel will be on the look out for creative recipes, which make good use of seasonal produce and have interesting stories associated with them.
Entry forms are available from participating stores or by calling the Co-Operative’s regional office on (01884) 266892 and can be given in to the store or sent to the freepost address on the form.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge
The competition closes on Monday, July 25, and the winner will be contacted before August 10.