Hunt for local cooking star begins in Honiton
Win �200 in food vouchers and a life-size cut out of yourself to be displayed in your local Co-Operative.
THE search has begun to find local cooking heroes in Honiton as the Co-Operative launches a competition to find the best seasonal recipe around,
The supermarket is eager to unearth culinary gems being cooked up in the kitchen as well as family recipes that have been passed down through the generations.
The overall winner of the competition will get two places on the Dorset Kitchen workshop at The Lesley Waters Cookery School in October and receive �200 of Co-Operative food vouchers.
They will also get a life-size cut out of themselves, which will accompany their recipe and ingredients in their local store.
The judging panel will be on the look out for creative recipes, which make good use of seasonal produce and have interesting stories associated with them.
Entry forms are available from participating stores or by calling the Co-Operative’s regional office on (01884) 266892 and can be given in to the store or sent to the freepost address on the form.
- 1 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 4 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 7 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 8 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 9 Vanity Fair play to be performed at the Beehive
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
The competition closes on Monday, July 25, and the winner will be contacted before August 10.