I forgive you
Three words that can change everything.
We all make mistakes. Actually, with a brain like a sieve and a tendency to leave things until the last minute, I probably make more mistakes than most!
There are, however, three words that make our mistakes pale into insignificance. Three words that mean more than any other phrase in the world. Three words that are the summary of God’s attitude towards human beings; beautiful words that change the world.
These words are the reason Jesus went to the cross and died for you and I, words with which Jesus brought healing and new life.
They can transform guilt and shame into hope and joy. These three words have more power than perhaps any other phrase in our language; withholding them can break even the strongest person whilst using them can change everything. God says this to us constantly, we should say this more to one another.
- 1 Record crowd watches Axminster Town take on Exeter City
- 2 East Devon shop reaches out to support local cancer charity
- 3 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 4 Plans for keeping Dalwood 'a special place' to be put to the vote
- 5 Ace performer at Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 6 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 7 More rugby progress and education for Honiton Under-11s
- 8 Warm golfing welcome to Honiton's new ladies captain
- 9 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 10 Tell us a Story