I want answers on waste collection
I ve had to put pen to paper after having new wheelie bins delivered in our area recently. These bins are OK to keep animals and birds away from split bags etc, but I can t see why we should have a fortnightly collection.
I've had to put pen to paper after having new wheelie bins delivered in our area recently.
These bins are OK to keep animals and birds away from split bags etc, but I can't see why we should have a fortnightly collection.
I can't understand what I see with our bin men and how they empty these wheelie bins.
Instead of just hooking up the bin to the dustcart to empty the contents, they have their own wheelie bins and go round taking out the bags they can reach and then leave the other contents in the bin, which is a disgrace.
You may also want to watch:
I want answers as to why they do it this way, as I've seen them do it in different areas.
What is the point of us all having wheelie bins if they are not properly emptied. Plus they are big and bulky, especially for those who have great difficulty in putting them out and, if they are heavy, some people have nowhere to put them, so no consideration has been made.
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 3 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 4 Lions defy effects of pandemic and give £17,000 to good causes
- 5 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 6 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 7 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 8 Academy community opens doors for young people in its care
- 9 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 10 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
Also, with the recycling, we can now recycle all plastic bottles which is OK, but why can't we recycle other plastics, such as food cartons and yoghurt pots if, of course, washed up, as well as cardboard.
Can the council please explain this by telling me and others why everything that's plastic and cardboard can't be recycled, as it doesn't make sense?
Name and Address Supplied