Ian Atyeo ends his days on the beat
Party in Honiton marks the end of a long career in policing.
AFTER more than 24 years as a police officer, 21 of them in Honiton, Ian Atyeo is now a civilian worker.
Mr Atyeo marked the end of his policing career with a party for family, friends and former colleagues.
The event was held at the Royal British Legion Club in Honiton at the weekend.
A specially-made retirement cake, featuring Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons, was cut by Mr Atyeo.
You may also want to watch:
The former beat manager is now working as a civilian in logistics at the Middlemoor headquarters of Devon and Cornwall Constabulary.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes