In for a waxing at Harts of Honiton
Harts of Honiton garage will be hosting a sponsored male leg waxing and head shaving charity event this coming Saturday.
Willing males taking part include local businessmen and rugby players, with visitors welcome to join in the fun.
Organiser Laura Wood, of Body Therapy Hair and Beauty, Honiton, has arranged a raffle and cake stall for the afternoon event, as well as taster reflexology treatments and Indian head massage.
All proceeds raised will go towards the Parkinson’s UK charity.
Donations for the charity are also currently being taken at Body Therapy Hair and Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to all and will take place between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help