In for a waxing at Harts of Honiton
Harts of Honiton garage will be hosting a sponsored male leg waxing and head shaving charity event this coming Saturday.
Willing males taking part include local businessmen and rugby players, with visitors welcome to join in the fun.
Organiser Laura Wood, of Body Therapy Hair and Beauty, Honiton, has arranged a raffle and cake stall for the afternoon event, as well as taster reflexology treatments and Indian head massage.
All proceeds raised will go towards the Parkinson’s UK charity.
Donations for the charity are also currently being taken at Body Therapy Hair and Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to all and will take place between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 3 UK’s fastest hillclimb drivers heading to Honiton
- 4 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 5 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 6 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 7 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 8 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers