In for a waxing at Harts of Honiton
Harts of Honiton garage will be hosting a sponsored male leg waxing and head shaving charity event this coming Saturday.
Willing males taking part include local businessmen and rugby players, with visitors welcome to join in the fun.
Organiser Laura Wood, of Body Therapy Hair and Beauty, Honiton, has arranged a raffle and cake stall for the afternoon event, as well as taster reflexology treatments and Indian head massage.
All proceeds raised will go towards the Parkinson’s UK charity.
Donations for the charity are also currently being taken at Body Therapy Hair and Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to all and will take place between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 4 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 5 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 6 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 7 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost