IN PICTURES: See the Future Ball
Supporters turn out in force to raise awareness of eye cancer and other conditions leading to sight loss.
There was plenty of glitz and glamour as supporters of a new charity turned out in force to change the future for those with eye cancer and other conditions that can lead to sight loss.
The ball, organised by See the Future’s founder Leanne Greengrass, was held a Woodbury Park Hotel, and included a champagne reception, three course dinner, auction and entertainment.
See the Future has now been awarded charity status.
The event raised �2,660 which will be used to help specialist eye units at Exeter and Liverpool eye care units.
Leanne thanked all of the sponsors who helped make the event possible and East Devon Dance Crew, Hysteria, and Men Behaving Badly.
She is now looking ahead to planning the next charity ball event.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 5 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 6 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League