IN PICTURES: Sunshine and smiles in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Primary School hosts its annual summer fete.
It was sunshine and smiles as both children and adults enjoyed a day out at the Honiton Primary School summer fete.
Various displays and fun stalls were set up in the school grounds, with the Honiton Twirlstars and martial arts groups wowing on-looking spectators.
Teachers also played their part, competing in a popular tug-of-war event and making sure the day ran smoothly.
The fete raised AROUND £1,300, doubling the amount taken by the school’s previous one last year.
You may also want to watch:
The money will go towards purchasing four iPads to be put in each classroom.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 10 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond