IN PICTURES: Thrillseekers out in force for church tower abseil
- Credit: Archant
Proceeds from abseil and teddy zipwire will be split between the Otter Valley Federation, the Melanesian Mission and Feniton Parish Church.
Thrillseekers flocked to Feniton to take part in a 50ft charity abseil down the village’s church tower.
More than 20 took part in the abseil last Saturday at St Andrew’s Church.
Children were also able to bring their cuddly toys for a teddy zipwire from the church tower.
Money raised from the event will be split between the Otter Valley Federation - Feniton and Tipton St John Primary Schools - the Melanesian Mission and Feniton parish church.
You may also want to watch:
The abseil was organised by Feniton Primary School and the Melanesian Mission UK. The money raised is still being counted.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery